In accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., As amended (the Act on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts, hereinafter referred to as the “Act”), I agree to the processing of personal data by the administrator ZEPHYR, s.r.o. (hereinafter also referred to as the “administrator”), or its employees.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
We collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- Evidence of data from the contact form
In order for us to process the contact and contact you back,
- Data required for registration
The Supplier requires from the Client only those personal data which the Supplier is obliged to record in accordance with the valid legal regulations, and those which are necessary for the identification of the Client and for the subject of performance of the Work.
- You give your consent for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of its granting.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time, just write from the e-mail you have registered with us and we will delete all data that we store about you.
- Personal data means the data contained in the order and contact form.
The controller declares that it will collect personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill the specified purpose and process them only in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected. Employees of the controller or other natural persons who process personal data on the basis of a contract with the controller and other persons are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data, even after the termination of employment or work.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Technical / system – first pages, short-term
They ensure the basic technical functionality of the website, ie logging in, remembering settings, using services, etc.
- Statistical and diagnostic – first pages, long-term
They are used to generate anonymous statistics about web usage.
For example, our example is Google Analytics (web traffic)
Important: We never place sensitive or personal data in cookies. None of the cookies created by us leads to individual identification of the user / reader, the collected data are anonymous.
You can find all the details regarding the management of cookies and the possibilities of blocking them in various types of web browsers, for example, at www.aboutcookies.org.